|Function / usage:||
Prestressed concrete bridge
Ningbo, Zhejiang, China
Zhoushan, Zhejiang, China
|Coordinates:||30° 4' 10.55" N 121° 55' 29.62" E|
|Coordinates:||30° 3' 37.77" N 121° 54' 51.65" E|
|main span||1 650 m|
|total length||2 588 m|
|structural steel||78 152 t|
|concrete volume||246 956 m³|
|cost of construction||Renminbi Yuan 2 480 000 000|
Relevant Web Sites
- Xihoumen: China's Second Longest in "Bridge Design & Engineering", 2nd Quarter 2006, n. 43 v. 12
- Dynamic characteristics studies of an ultra-long suspension bridge presented at 35th Annual Symposium of IABSE / 52nd Annual Symposium of IASS / 6th International Conference on Space Structures, London, September 2011.
- Zhoushan Xihoumen Bridge with the World Record Span Length of Steel Box Girder, China in "Structural Engineering International", August 2010, n. 3 v. 20
- Zhoushan Xihoumen Bridge – The world’s longest box girder suspension bridge presented at IABSE Workshop, Recent Major Bridges, Shanghai, May 2009.
- The Zhoushan Mainland-Island Linking Project Consisting of Five Sea Crossing Bridges presented at IABSE Workshop, Recent Major Bridges, Shanghai, May 2009.
- Aerodynamic Investigation on a Long-Span Suspension Bridge with Central-Slotted Box Girder presented at 17th IABSE Congress, Creating and Renewing Urban Structures – Tall Buildings, Bridges and Infrastructure, Chicago, September 17-19, 2008.
- About this
- Date created
- Last Update