Cable-stayed bridge with semi-fan system
|Function / usage:||
Railroad (railway) bridge
High-speed rail bridge
Wuhan, Hubei, China
|Coordinates:||30° 39' 27.52" N 114° 24' 0.43" E|
|main span||504 m|
|total length||4 657 m|
|deck truss||width||31 m|
|main bridge||length||1 092 m|
|span lengths||98 m - 196 m - 504 m - 196 m - 98 m|
|cost of construction||Renminbi Yuan 11 060 000 000|
Relevant Web Sites
There currently are no relevant websites listed.
- Research on the major dominant bridges of the Wuhan-Guangzhou High-speed Railway, China presented at 35th Annual Symposium of IABSE / 52nd Annual Symposium of IASS / 6th International Conference on Space Structures, London, September 2011.
- Tianxingzhou Bridge: World Record Span for Railway Cable-Stayed Bridges presented at IABSE Symposium, Large Structures and Infrastructures for Environmentally Constrained and Urbanised Areas, Venice, 22-24 September 2010.
- Wuhan Tianxingzhou Bridge over the Yangtze River – A great salute to the first crossing of the Yangtze River in fifty years presented at IABSE Workshop, Recent Major Bridges, Shanghai, May 2009.
- Speedy delivery in "Bridge Design & Engineering", 1st Quarter 2008, n. 50 v. 14
- Network gains in "Bridge Design & Engineering", 2nd Quarter 2009, n. 55 v. 15
- About this
- Date created
- Last Update