I-35W Saint Anthony Falls Bridge
Box girder bridge
|Function / usage:||
Motorway bridge / freeway bridge
|Other name(s):||I-35W Mississippi River Bridge|
|Official designation:||NBI 27410 (Northbound), 27409 (Southbound)|
|Built:||2007 - 2008|
Geographic Information & Related Structures
Minneapolis, Hennepin County, Minnesota, USA, North America
Bridge 9340 (1967)
|Coordinates:||44° 58' 44.00" N 93° 14' 41.00" W|
|main span||153.6 m|
|total length||370.64 m|
precast prestressed concrete
Products, Services & Reports
DYWIDAG Bonded Post-Tensioning Systems Using Strands have been used for decades: in bridge construction, the construction of reservoirs and for man ...
|8 October 2007||
The Minnesota DOT awards a $243 million contract to a joint venture of Flatiron Constructors Inc. and Manson Construction. The design engineer is Figg Bridge Engineers, Inc.
|1 November 2007||
Expected beginning of construction.
Relevant Web Sites
There currently are no relevant websites listed.
- Twin win in "Bridge Update", October 2007, n. 71
- Rapid construction spells success for I35W replacement in "Bridge Update", June 2008, n. 76
- Wiederaufbau der I-35W Brücke über den Mississippi in Minneapolis in Rekordzeit vollendet in "DSI Info", 2009- 2010, n. 17
- Dual purposes in "Bridge Design & Engineering", 2nd Quarter 2008, n. 51 v. 14
- The New St. Anthony Falls Bridge in "ASPIRE", Winter 2008
- Reaching closure in "Bridge Design & Engineering", 3rd Quarter 2008, n. 52 v. 14
- About this
- Date created
- Last Update