New Forth Bridge
|Function / usage:||
|Duration of works:||66 months|
Geographic Information & Related Structures
Queensferry, Edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom, Europe
Forth Road Bridge (1964)
There currently is no technical data available.
Currently there is no information available about persons or companies having participated in this project.
Relevant Web Sites
- Bridge design & engineering: Cable-stayed crossing chosen for new Forth Bridge
- ENR: Scots Opt to Replace Bridge Over the Firth of Forth (27.12.2007)
- Forth contract attracts just two bidders, in "Bridge Update", October 2009, n. 87
- Forth funding in firing line, in "Bridge Update", January 2009, n. 81
- Contractors invited to prequalify for Forth, in "Bridge Update", July 2009, n. 85
- Delegates hear of Forth Crossing schedule, in "Bridge Design & Engineering", 2nd Quarter 2010, n. 59 v. 16