Most Important Structures in this Category
- entry with pictures
- new entry (30 days)
- updated entry (14 days)
|1||Kiso Gawa Bridge||Japan||275 m|
|2||Ibi Gawa Bridge||Japan||271.5000 m|
|3||Golden Ears Bridge||Canada||242 m|
|4||Tsukuhara Bridge||Japan||180 m|
|5||Calafat-Vidin Bridge||Romania - Bulgaria||180 m|
|6||Ganter Bridge||Switzerland||174 m|
|7||Pearl Harbor Memorial Bridge||USA||157 m|
|8||Pakse Bridge||Laos - Thailand||143 m|
|9||Shin-Karato Bridge||Japan||140 m|
|10||Sunniberg Bridge||Switzerland||140 m|
Note: the above table may include entries associated with subcategories while the full list does not include these subcategories.
There currently is no long description, though one is being prepared.
- Ausgewählte Beispiele für Extradosed Bridges in "Brückenbau", 2009- 2010, n. 4-1
- Extradosed bridges in Japan in "Structural Concrete", September 2006, n. 3 v. 7
- Full-scale model test for behaviour of saddle of a extradosed bridge presented at 35th Annual Symposium of IABSE / 52nd Annual Symposium of IASS / 6th International Conference on Space Structures, London, September 2011.
- Comparison of structural characteristics for different types of cable-supported prestressed concrete bridges in "Structural Concrete", March 2002, n. 1 v. 3
- Extradosed Brücken - Tragverhalten und Einstellen der Seilkräfte für ständige Lasten in "Bautechnik", July 2013, n. 7 v. 90
Tunisia (2009), added on 10/03/2015
Germany (2004), added on 12/09/2009
Germany (2013), added on 04/02/2009