Most Important Structures in this Category
- entry with pictures
- new entry (30 days)
- updated entry (14 days)
|1||Remseck Footbridge||Germany||80 m|
|2||Hammerauer Brücke||Germany - Austria||68 m|
|3||Niederlehme Bridge||Germany||60 m|
|4||Russeintobel Bridge||Switzerland||56.2000 m|
|5||Office Bridge||USA||54.8900 m|
|6||Liceo Frances Footbridge||Colombia||52 m|
|7||Scott Covered Bridge||USA||50.6000 m|
|9||Goodpasture Road Bridge||USA||50.2900 m|
|10||Vaires-sur-Marne Footbridge||France||49 m|
Note: the above table may include entries associated with subcategories while the full list does not include these subcategories.
There currently is no long description, though one is being prepared.
- Les ponts couverts au Québec, Les Publications du Québec - Ministère des Transports du Québec, Quebec (Canada), ISBN 2551196361, 2005
- Caring for a Covered Bridge in "Civil Engineering Magazine", July 1991, n. 7 v. 61
- Historic Wooden Covered Bridge Trusses in Germany presented at Third International Congress on Construction History, Brandenburg University of Technology Cottbus, Germany , 20th-24th May 2009.
- The Swiss covered bridges of eighteenth century. A special case: The bridge of Schaffhausen presented at First International Congress on Construction History, Madrid, 20-24.01.2003.
- I ponti coperti: tradizione ed attualità in "Strade e Autostrade", July 2011, n. 88 v. 15
- History of covered bridges on show in "Bridge Design & Engineering", 3rd Quarter 2006, n. 44 v. 12
Canada (2014), added on 05/11/2015
Switzerland, added on 05/10/2015
Germany - Austria (1991), added on 03/02/2015