|Born on||8 April 1964 in Thionville, Moselle (57), Lorraine, France, Europe|
|Place(s) of activity:|
Structures and Projects
Participation in the following structures & large-scale projects:
- Boulevard Bridge - Ney & Partners
- Centner Footbridge - Ney & Partners
- College Footbridge - Ney & Partners
- Courtyard Umbrellas at Alden Biesen Castle - Ney & Partners
- De Oversteek - Ney Poulissen Architects & Engineers
- Esch-sur-Alzette Footbridge - Ney & Partners
- Hotton Footbridge - Ney & Partners
- Knokke Footbridge - Ney & Partners
- Lange Wapperbrug - Ney & Partners
- Millennium Tower - Ney & Partners
- Netherlands Maritime Museum - Interior Courtyard Roof - Ney & Partners
- Second Temse Bridge - Ney & Partners
- Stalhille Footbridge - Ney & Partners
- Stokkel Foobridge - Ney & Partners
- Tachkemoni School Courtyard Canopies - Ney & Partners
- Tervaete Bridge - Ney & Partners
- Tervuren Footbridge - Ney & Partners
- Thuin RAVel Bridge - Ney & Partners
- Vroenhoven Bridge - Ney & Partners
- Kiel Canopy - Ney & Partners
- Etude du contreventement optimal des ponts bow-string in "Construction Métallique", 1990, n. 3
- The principia design method for the form finding and optimization of truss grids presented at 35th Annual Symposium of IABSE / 52nd Annual Symposium of IASS / 6th International Conference on Space Structures, London, September 2011.
- Piston Stayed Bascule Bridge: a Novel Mobile Bridge Typology at Temse, Belgium presented at 17th IABSE Congress, Creating and Renewing Urban Structures – Tall Buildings, Bridges and Infrastructure, Chicago, September 17-19, 2008.
- Laurent Ney - Shaping Forces, Bozar Books - A+ Editions, Bruxelles (Belgique), ISBN 9490814008, 2010; pp. 191
- The Piston-Stayed Bridge in "Structural Engineering International", 2007, n. 4 v. 17; pp.
- Oosterweel Link & Nijmegen City Bridge: Two Examples of an Integral Approach to Large-Scale Infrastructure Projects in an Urban Context presented at IABSE Symposium, Large Structures and Infrastructures for Environmentally Constrained and Urbanised Areas, Venice, 22-24 September 2010.
- Centner Footbridge bridges the gap between steel structural design and digital fabrication in "Steel Construction", March 2009, n. 1 v. 2; pp. 33-35
- Some innovative cable-stayed bridges presented at Ponts suspendus et à haubans. Cable-stayed and suspension bridges, Deauville, 12.-15.10.1994.
- Pont sur l'Alzette in "Construction Métallique", 1994, n. 1
There currently are no relevant webpages listed.
- Laurent Ney - Shaping Forces, Bozar Books - A+ Editions, Brussels (Belgium), ISBN 9490814008, 2010